Click on any of the pictures to hop over to my Facebook page for more information, and shopping!!
1. Amelia- A dress with pockets?? What more could a woman ask for! Perfect for a date night, or wedding wear, but dress it down for everyday wear by throwing a shirt over top! The pockets are the ideal spot for your cell phone, keys, snack for your kids, lipstick, whatever you may need on the fly!!
2. Carly- Oh Carly, where would I be without you in my life?! Comfortable, versatile, casual, dressy! So many ways to wear one dress!! By itself, with a classic t or gigi, with a cassie, knotted at the bottom, knotted in the middle, wrapped, the ideas just keep flowing!! How will you wear yours?
3, Julia- Julia is who I turn to when I am feeling a little frumpy, a little too mom-ish! She makes me feel feminine, classy, womanly! Fitted but knee length, she hugs my curves
4. Cassie- A pencil skirt I can squat in? YES PLEASE! Everyone loves a pencil skirt, but they are usually so restricting! Not Cassie! I can literally go to the gym and do squats if I wanted to! Now that is a perfect skirt
5. Patrick- How often do you steal your significant other's oversized shirt to chill out in? I did, in the past, but now, I just grab a Patrick T! Its like a classic t, but bigger! Soft, comfy, oversized. Just what I want to wear to hang out around the house in!
6. Amy- Maybe because its my namesake, or maybe because its just the best shirt ever, but I think the Amy is my favorite! Its perfect for layering or wearing on its own! Dressing up or dressing down. Cool fabric makes it perfect for summer months, but layering it over a lynnae or debbie in the winter will be shear perfection!!!