Click on any of the pictures to hop over to my Facebook page for more information, and shopping!!
1. Amelia- A dress with pockets?? What more could a woman ask for! Perfect for a date night, or wedding wear, but dress it down for everyday wear by throwing a shirt over top! The pockets are the ideal spot for your cell phone, keys, snack for your kids, lipstick, whatever you may need on the fly!!
2. Carly- Oh Carly, where would I be without you in my life?! Comfortable, versatile, casual, dressy! So many ways to wear one dress!! By itself, with a classic t or gigi, with a cassie, knotted at the bottom, knotted in the middle, wrapped, the ideas just keep flowing!! How will you wear yours?
3, Julia- Julia is who I turn to when I am feeling a little frumpy, a little too mom-ish! She makes me feel feminine, classy, womanly! Fitted but knee length, she hugs my curves
4. Cassie- A pencil skirt I can squat in? YES PLEASE! Everyone loves a pencil skirt, but they are usually so restricting! Not Cassie! I can literally go to the gym and do squats if I wanted to! Now that is a perfect skirt
5. Patrick- How often do you steal your significant other's oversized shirt to chill out in? I did, in the past, but now, I just grab a Patrick T! Its like a classic t, but bigger! Soft, comfy, oversized. Just what I want to wear to hang out around the house in!
6. Amy- Maybe because its my namesake, or maybe because its just the best shirt ever, but I think the Amy is my favorite! Its perfect for layering or wearing on its own! Dressing up or dressing down. Cool fabric makes it perfect for summer months, but layering it over a lynnae or debbie in the winter will be shear perfection!!!
Curious as to where LuLaRoe gets all the clothing style names from? Well it all comes back to the beginning. LuLaRoe was founded by Deanne Stidham, a woman who adores her family. So naturally she would turn there for inspiration!!
The company’s name comes from
three of her grandchildren.
Lucy (“Lu”), Lola (“La”), and Monroe (“Roe).
Adeline- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Amelia- Deanne’s Daughter
Ana- Deanne’s Daughter-in-law
Azure- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Bianka- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Cassie- Deanne’s Daughter-in-law
Carly- Deanne’s Daughter-in-law
Christy- Deanne’s NieceDebbie- Deanne’s sister-in-law
Gigi- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Gracie- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Harvey- Deanne’s Grandson
Irma- Patrick’s Wife
Jade- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Jaxon- Deanne’s Grandson
Jill- Deanne’s Daughter-in-law
Jordan- Deanne’s Son
Joy- Deanna’s Sister
Julia- Deanne’s Neice
Lindsay- Deanne’s Daughter-in-law
Lola- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Lucy- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Lynnae- Deanne’s Sister
Madison- Deanne’s Great-Niece
Mae- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Maria- Deanne’s Daughter Ana (her full name is Ana Maria)
Mark- Deanna’s husband
Michael- Deanne’s son
Mimi- Deanne’s Mother
Monroe- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Nicole- Deanne’s Daughter
Patrick- Chief Merchandising Officer, Master Designer
Randy- LuLaRoe’s First Male Consultant
Sarah- Deanne’s Niece
Sariah- Deanne’s Great Niece
Scarlett- Deanne’s Granddaughter
Shirley- Deanne’s Mother-In-Law
Sloan- Deanne’s Grandson
Thor- Deanne’s Grandson
Sweet Sass Boutique is so excited to bring you LuLaRoe Tank Tops!! Its everything we have been waiting for, without even knowing it!! Make sure you are in my VIP group to get first dibs!! VIPs Place
They have a similar shape to a classic t, but cut more snugly in the hips and stomach area! I have been recommending that people size up one from their classic t size. But the great thing is you can oversize and layer them easily. I tried on a 3xl (my classic t size is an xs), and the scoop in the neck and arms was not too lpow. No side-boob worries with this shirt!! If you oversize, you can wear it with a cute bralette or sports bra, to add a little something extra underneath if you need to.
I think what I am most excited about with the tanks though is that I can wear them under my Sarahs in the winter, especially the ones with tighter arms!! No more trying to get my long sleeves through the arms of the Sarahs!!
So how should you wear your new tank top? With a Cassie skirt? With a Maxi Skirt? With a Lola Skirt? Why not all 3?!?! Or even with Leggings? Throw a Shirley or Lindsay over top for a little bit of arm coverage, and you have a perfect summer outfit!
I have a variety of colors available, including the staple black and white. I have heard that more prints will be released at some point, but, until then, the solids are here for the win!! And just in time too, as the dog days of summer roll in, you are going to want some cooler items. I can wait to bring you yours!!
Love ya!! <3 Amy Garner, Sweet Sass Boutique!